• What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
• When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site first login or enter information on our site.
• How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- o To personalize user's experience
- o To improve our website
- o To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- o To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- o To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• Protection of Information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when asked to do so to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
• Contacting Us